728x90 AdSpace

Friday, November 30, 2018

Former Audi executive Hatz to be released from custody: prosecutor

Former Audi executive Hatz to be released from custody: prosecutor

MUNICH (Reuters) - Former Audi (NSUG.DE) executive Wolfgang Hatz will be released from custody on bail of 3 million euros ($3.5 million), a spokesman for the Munich public prosecutors office said.

FILE PHOTO: Wolfgang Hatz of Porsche presents the new Porsche 911 Carrera S during the Volkswagen group night ahead of the Frankfurt Motor Show (IAA) in Frankfurt, Germany, September 14, 2015. REUTERS/Kai Pfaffenbach

Hatz, former research and development chief at Porsche and former head of powertrain development at Audi and parent Volkswagen (VOWG_p.DE), had been taken into custody in September 2017, a person familiar with the matter said at the time.

The spokesman for the prosecutors office also said that the questioning of suspended Audi Chief Executive Rupert Stadler, who was arrested earlier this month, would continue next week.

Reporting by Joern Poltz; Writing by Christoph Steitz; Editing by Tom Sims

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.Original Article

Business
  • Blogger Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Former Audi executive Hatz to be released from custody: prosecutor Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown